1. How To Overcome Shyness
2. Don’t let your life pass you by.
3. Think about everything you can have once you overcome shyness.
4. You can’t talk to women if you do not overcome shyness.
5. You can’t talk to guys before you overcome shyness.
6. I’ve been there.
7. I know how you feel.
8. You know what everyone’s shoes look like but not the color of their eyes.
9. High School was a rough time.
10. I was so afraid to just walk down the hall.
11. What if someone talked to me? What was I going to do?
12. It was relieving when the hallway was empty.
13. But in those times when someone says hi, you just keep hoping that they don’t say anything more.
14. But they do, and now you have to talk to them!
15. You fumble through a few sentences and quickly make an excuse why you need to leave!
16. Now for the next little while you keep going over the conversation in your head,
17. thinking about how stupid the other person probably thought you were.
18. You are not alone there are millions of people just like you.
19. But there is no need to let it continue.
20. This is how I felt. Does it sound like you?
21. You have no social life and you are tired of staying home alone all the time
22. keeping busy with pointless hobbies,
23. asking yourself “Why doesn’t anyone ever invite me out?”
24. You have very few friends, and none that you see outside of school or work.
25. You wonder how DO people actually make friends?
26. You are always anxious, nervous and tense in social situations.
27. It’s scary to even walk past someone and say “hello”
28. You have no idea how to keep a conversation going with someone you don’t know well
29. your mind always goes blank or you run out of things to say
30. You are always the quiet, shy one in any group.
31. The one who never said a word and just stood there
32. You are very self-conscious and insecure about how you looked.
33. You just don’t feel good about yourself
34. You can live the life you’ve always wanted by overcoming shyness.
35. Think about the job you’ve always wanted.
36. Once you learn how to overcome shyness, the sky is the limit!
37. Don’t let your life slip by! Overcome your shyness now!
38. Go after what you want in life, don’t let your shyness hold you back any longer!
39. Break free by overcoming shyness! Click Here To Find Out More Information
Do you know these important things in English? Watch the video below to find out:
You won’t believe what this strange man from India thinks about developing you personality…
Let me know what your favorite part of the video was in the comments below!
Top 5 Questions You Need To Ask YOURSELF About Your Personality (number 2 may shock you!) – Powerpoint included
Take this powerpoint (ppt) to heart. They can change your life if you really dig in and put them to good use in your life:
Tell us which question (on slide #2) you thought was the hardest to answer!
हाय वहाँ है, इस ब्लॉग को पढ़ने के लिए एक बार फिर धन्यवाद !
आप और अधिक व्यक्तित्व विकास के सुझाव और लेख हिंदी भाषा में लिखा देखना चाहेंगे ?
नीचे एक टिप्पणी पोस्ट मुझे पता है कि आप क्या सोचते हैं ।
No matter how excited you are, with so many distractions and things that may be going on in your life, you can easily find yourself losing focus on your goals and what you want to accomplish. Below you will find 5 things that will help you stay focused on your goals.
CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS
If you find yourself at times having a negative attitude, you must realize that the way you look at things can make all the difference when it comes to reaching your goals. Even when obstacles stand in your way, maintaining a positive attitude, not a negative one and knowing that things can and will get better, will help you stay on track in reaching your goals.
FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED
You probably have heard the saying, “So many things to do and not enough time to do them.” Even though that may be true, you still have to complete them all, especially if these things help you to reach your goals. To make it easier for you, just take 1 thing you have to do and complete that task until it is done. When it is done, you will feel a sense of accomplishment and it will motivate you to move on to your next task.
ORGANIZE TO MAKE THINGS EASY AND SIMPLE
Take a moment to put things in order. If people write to you or send you orders in the mail, make 3 piles. Put the letters that need to be answered right away in the 1st pile. Letters that can be answered at a later date you can put in the 2nd pile and letters that have orders in them, you can put in the 3rd pile. Doing things like this in other areas of your life will help you keep things in priority and keep you focused on your goals.
UNDERSTAND GOALS WILL TAKE TIME TO REACH
Everything in life, if it is worth it, will take time. This goes for the goals you set for yourself. When you set goals, you should set 2 types of goals. A short term goal such as 6 months and also a long range goal, such as 3 years. You must realize that you are not going to reach your long term goals in 2 weeks. Whatever your goals may be, only through hard work, determination and keeping yourself focused, this is the way you will eventually reach your goals.
STUDY AND READ ARTICLES ON MOTIVATION
Reading articles, books or even listening to cassette tapes on motivation is a must if you want to keep yourself focused on your goals. Many successful people will tell you that even when they wanted to give up and throw in the towel, a paragraph in a book or something a motivational speaker said put them back on the right track and helped them reach their goals. So if you want to stay focused on your goals, take these 5 points and put them into action today.